9.11.2012

Chapter 8: Training for a 5K!


Went for a run with my husband at 4:00AM this morning! I finally got new running shoes & put them to use :) I only have 2 1/2 more weeks to get myself ready for this 5K that I've been looking forward to for months! It will be my first time running a 5K, so I'm really excited about it! The run this morning kicked my butt, but it sure felt good! The best part about it was running with my husband & spending that time together before he had to head to work :) We plan to go for a run every morning, at least until my 5K. After that we'll take it easier, but for now I'm really going to have to step up my game! Glad I have my husband to help me! Off to bed.. Gotta wake up at 4:00AM again tomorrow for running/training day #2! Bring it on! Motivation & perseverance is a GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love! :)