8.30.2012

Chapter 7: The M.I.A. Newlyweds

Do you want to hear something that will blow your mind? It's pretty crazy. You ready? Well, my husband & I have been living together since July 19th & we've only spent 10 days completely alone together/in our home!!! True story. We did the math & the realization blew our minds as well! We've been living together for 1 1/2 months & have spent such little time together. Talk about M.I.A. newlyweds, huh? The reason we've had such little time together is because of house guests, 2 underways, & duty days. Although, I'm not complaining too much because it's a lot better than the 5 years of a long distance relationship that we did. Thank God those days are over & that chapter of our lives has ended! We've officially turned a new page & it's such a blessing & dream come true. Even though we haven't gotten to spend much time together, we've still managed to do some pretty awesome things since I moved here :)

To name a few::
-We took a day trip to Savannah, Georgia w/my eldest sister!
-We attended our first wedding (besides our own) together & signed as witnesses
-We found a church to attend mass at
-My husband is teaching me how to drive a stick shift
-I'm teaching him how to cook
-We celebrated his birthday when he came home from his underway
-We attended a fun Polynesian Dance event w/free food
-We went to Disney World for my birthday/our 2nd honeymoon!
Although, we still haven't spent a day at the beach yet & it's only 10 minutes away from us =P We must do this before summer is over! I'm mostly looking forward to attending Disney World's Food & Wine Festival at Epcot during the Fall & the Navy Day Ball (or Winter Ball) =D I can't wait! CHEERS! Here's to many more amazing days to be had & wonderful memories to be made! 



Teaching my hubby how to cook chicken adobo (a Filipino dish) Yum! :) 



End result of the chicken adobo! We had it over rice, of course :) SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love! :)