1.26.2013

Chapter 15: Happy Spouse Day!

Picture I made out of me & my husband's wedding rings :)
It has come to my attention that today is Spouse Day (not to be confused with Military Spouse Appreciation Day which is celebrated on the Friday before Mother's Day)! This national holiday is not widely known & I'm glad I know about it now! I absolutely  any & every reason to celebrate love! I'm a hopeless romantic like that =P That would explain why my husband & I celebrate every "monthiversary" of ours—whether it be the day we started dating, the day we got engaged, or the day we got married. We celebrate them all! So, I'm dedicating this post to listing things that I   about my better half.

What are some things that you love about your spouse?! Make sure to tell them today (& everyday for that matter)!

My Dearest Husband,

  • I   how you love me
  • I   how we can be silly together
  • I   how you can always make me laugh
  • I   that you think I'm funny even when I'm not trying to be
  • I   how incredibly patient you are with me—especially those days when I'm being stubborn
  • I   when you randomly start slow dancing with me around our home
  • I   when I find love notes from you
  • I   how you're so good at making me feel special & loved on a daily basis
  • I  ♥ how you comfort me when I'm feeling down
  • I   how you work so hard & rarely complain about your job
  • I   how you're always up for doing something spontaneous
  • I   when we play guitar & sing together
  • I   how supportive you are of me, my dreams, & everything
  • I   how you make me fall even more in love with you with each passing day
  • I   how you always want to take care of me in every aspect of life
  • I   when we read the Bible together & go to church on Sundays
  • I   how handsome you are! (hehe...)
  • I   that you always ask me to sing for you & the look you get on your face when I do
  • I   everything about you
  • I   that this list could go on forever.....
In closing..... thank you for being mine!


Our Wedding Day 7.7.12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love! :)