4.20.2013

Chapter 22: Wedding Toasts! [+video]

The highlight of today was lying in bed watching video clips from our wedding with my husband on this rainy day! Here are 2 of the video clips as a sneak peak into our wedding reception :)

My eldest sister's idea of a good maid of honor toast was to tell an embarrassing story about how my family found out about my crush on my husband back in the 3rd grade :P


made of honor toast

by my eldest sister



Next, my cousin [who was our MC] cracked some jokes of his own [at my expense. Lol] & gave us some marriage advice. They had us laughing [& feeling embarrassed] all over again, while watching these videos!




MC welcome & toast

by my eldest cousin



Our wedding was one of the happiest days of our lives. I don't think watching these videos will ever get old. All of that toasts that were made [by the MOH, MC, best man, my parents, & my husband's parents] mean so much to us. We're so blessed to have so much love in our lives & we were reminded of that by watching all of the toasts & reliving our wedding day. When our videographer Major Diamond Productions sent us some video clips from our wedding [i.e. 1st dance, MOH toast, father-daughter dance etc...] this morning, it was such a wonderful surprise! Now we're even more excited to get our final DVD 

Hope you got a little laugh from these
wedding toasts like we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love! :)